What is the goal of WhatsApp? simple, streamline and facilitate communication between millions of people no matter where they are in the world. Young people have developed and disseminated a series of strange codes that are very complex for adults to decode, such as the number “5555″ that is usually shared through personal or group conversations. What is its true meaning? It is something that Depor will explain to you immediately.
The fashion of sending numbers to express feelings, emotions, phrases or symbolize ideas, is a way of communicating so that you indirectly tell the person that you like what you really feel for him or her; Likewise, you also avoid the control of adults, since they will not understand the code if your parents check your phone.
In this sense, the different social networks have been consulting the meaning of the number “5555″Don’t worry if you received it, because it is not a bad luck code or something that represents a prohibited activity, in fact it is quite the opposite, since it is an affectionate message that you can use with your partner or “crush” .
Discover the true meaning of the code “5555” in WhatsApp
- The “5555″ of WhatsApp means “I miss your voice, especially you”.
- Without a doubt, it is a very romantic phrase that you can send to the person you like, your partner and even “ex-partner” to show them that you miss them a lot.
- It is not known what relationship the four fives have with the phrase, in fact it is estimated that it is only a code that young people created.
- Currently, many teenagers do not express their feelings directly, preferring to share these numbers in conversations and even post it as a status next to the initial letter of the person they like.
- Do you want to know more about these strange numbers? Little by little we will detail them so that you do not have doubts while you chat on WhatsApp.
How to know if WhatsApp is down
It is very easy to realize that whatsapp is down around the world by following official accounts. To do this, we invite you to perform these steps:
- If you do not receive messages and you think that WhatsApp has crashed, the first thing you should do is check that you have an internet connection, through your data or Wi-Fi.
- If everything is correct, we advise you to enter Downdetector, a website that tells you if there was a peak hour in which problems were recorded in the application.
- Another method to find out if WhatsApp is down is through social networks. One of them is Twitter. Most users use the hashtag #WhatsappDown and, through it, you can know if it is true or not.
- If none of those steps give you a clue, then check your mobile device so you can troubleshoot if there are any glitches. WhatsApp. To do this you can check the company’s website.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for? Here you can find thousands of notes with secrets related to the Meta app.