WhatsApp It is one of the applications that is successful worldwide. Through it you can not only chat, but call anyone abroad totally free. You also have the power to post photos and videos in your states.
However, sometimes we press certain buttons and, unknowingly, we don’t know how to return them to normal. One of them is the flag icon that is displayed right next to our messages on WhatsApp.
LOOK: WhatsApp: what does the emoji of the face with torn eyes mean
What is it about? In order to get out of the mystery, today in Depor we will tell you. We will also give you all the clues to deactivate them for life or if you want to keep them.
What does the flag icon next to your WhatsApp chats mean?
- This icon is usually quite well known in WhatsApp, but it only appears if you have activated it.
- This is the Favorites feature.
- It will only show up like this in conversations or chats that tend to disappear in 24 hours or more.
- That way those chats that have that symbol will not be deleted.
- However, if you see that in your WhatsApp chats, you can do the following.
- You just have to press the text that has that flag.
- Then in the upper bar you will see a slightly larger flag.
- Press it and that’s it, that message will disappear like the others.
- If you and your friend agree that this message should remain, then neither of you deactivates that option.
- Remember that you have to get in touch with the other person to define if that chat is going away or not.