One of the things that many like to use in WhatsApp It’s the emoji. Through it we can not only share them with our friends, but also put together a series of phrases without the need to use text. Each of them has a different detail and even a varied color.
But there is an emoticon that causes a series of doubts: it is the little face that blows smoke from the nose. What is he and why is he angry? If your friend sent you this funny emoji through WhatsApp Today we explain what it means so that you do not have doubts.
LOOK: WhatsApp: what does the heart with a red dot below mean
Of course, it is necessary to resort to one of the websites that are responsible for explaining each of the emoticons that are added to the app belonging to Meta: it is called emojipedia.
What does the emoji that shoots smoke through the nose mean in WhatsApp
- What you should know is that this emoji can express that it is upset.
- However, it has other interpretations and that is why we turn to Emojipedia.
- According to the web, it can express a person who is throwing smoke after having smoked.
- Also that he feels cold and for that reason emits puffs.
- You can convey various negative emotions, such as irritation, anger, and contempt.
- But on the other hand it can also convey feelings of pride, dominance and empowerment.
- The emoji of the face that shoots smoke from the nose is known in English as Face with Steam From Nose.
- This emoticon was approved as part of Unicode 6.0 in 2010 under the name “Face with Look of Triumph” and added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick?