WhatsApp It has 700 emojis, among which are animals, professions, yellow faces with various expressions, among others. These are often used to give a different style to your conversations so that they don’t seem monotonous.
But what attracts the most attention are the hands. Each one of them has a different posture, but they transmit a meaning that few know, for example, one case is that of the hand that points to you. Did someone send it to you? WhatsApp? Here we will explain it to you.
LOOK: WhatsApp: what does the heart with a red dot below mean
In order to know all the details of the emojis that are in the app belonging to the Meta conglomerate, it is necessary to resort to emojipediathe website that is responsible for translating all WhatsApp emoticons and icons.
What does the emoji of the hand that points to you mean in WhatsApp
- In English this emoji is known as Index Pointing at the Viewer.
- In WhatsApp it is located in the hands section and you can choose the color tone that you most want.
- A hand with the index finger pointing directly towards the person, as explained by Emojipedia, represent the word and concept of ‘you’, the second person singular and plural pronoun.
- This symbol is seen on art, advertisements, and military recruiting posters as a way to draw the viewer into the image they are looking at.
- This hand shape is also used in various sign languages around the world.
- On the other hand, in some parts of the world it is also used to give an order or simply tell someone to do their homework, especially if it is your child or an adolescent.
- The emoji pointing at you was approved as part of Unicode 14.0 in 2021 and added to Emoji 14.0 in 2021.