The developers of WhatsApp They do not stop their work and continue to present updates in the beta version of the messaging platform, a pilot program where they have a large number of tools that are awaiting approval to become part of the stable (official) application. , such as: “blocking chats with a fingerprint”, “companion mode”, “automatically sharing states on Facebook”, etc., but, to this long queue, “audio transcription” is also added, Do you want to know how to use it? It is something that from Depor we will teach you immediately.
The wait is over, Meta finally listened to the users, who were crying out for a function to “transcribe voice messages”, since some contacts tend to send audio notes of several minutes, as if it were a phone call. It is true, there is double speed playback to save you a lot of time, however, sometimes it is difficult for you to understand all the words.
The solution to this type of situation is the transcription of voice messages, likewise, It will work when you cannot hear audio due to a noisy environment or because you are connected to a Bluetooth speaker..
The steps to transcribe audio on WhatsApp
- First, download the beta of WhatsApp for iOSdo not worry that later we will tell you how to obtain it.
- Now, open the app and access a conversation where a voice note has been sent to you.
- Click on the audio until the reactions and options are displayed.
- The next step is to click on “Message transcription”.
- A new window will open for you to choose a language, we recommend “Spanish”.
- Finally, the content will appear.
- It is necessary to emphasize that the diction of the audio must be correct for a good transcription.
Please note that end-to-end encryption will still be preserved as the transcription process will be performed locally on the user’s device using language packs. For this reason, the tool is only available to some users with the newer versions of the iOS operating system, reported wabetainfo.
How to be a WhatsApp beta tester on iOS?
- The first thing you should do is download TestFlight on the App Store.
- Once you have installed it, simply open this link to apply for a position in WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- You should now be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Press Accept to get the position and it will not take long for WhatsApp beta to be installed on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that on iPhone the participants of the WhatsApp beta are a little more limited.
- Remember that every time you enter the WhatsApp beta, it may take a while for the latest version to download.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?