Updates don’t stop WhatsAppsome include new tools and others just redesigns, because a few weeks ago, the app presented the “iPhone style” for Android users, basically they changed the position of the “Communities”, “Chats”, “States” and “Calls” tabs ”, because they added some icons to each one and now they are located at the bottom.
This time, the new look for the “media picker“, What does this mean? It is the section of WhatsApp where you choose the images, videos or gifs that you will share massively through a personal or group conversation. What was changed? When you select items the check icon appears, remember that files are sent according to the order of selection.
LOOK: Trick if you can’t see your stickers on WhatsApp Web
As only the check icon appears, WhatsApp updates do not stop, some include new tools and others only redesigns, because a few weeks ago, the app presented the “iPhone style” for Android users, basically they changed the position of the “Communities” tabs ”, “Chats”, “States” and “Calls”, because they each added some icons and are now located at the bottom. Millions of users reported that it is too difficult and confusing to know which one you chose first, second, third , etc., especially if you sent dozens of multimedia files (up to a maximum of 100), however, as of today checks will be replaced by numbers, each item will be assigned a digit based on their selection order. You no longer have to rely on your memory.
So you can change the check of the media selector by the numbers in WhatsApp
- At the moment, this feature is only available in the beta version of WhatsApp for android users.
- Do not worry that we will also teach you how to download it.
- First, go to the Google Play Store.
- Now, in the search bar type the name of the application “WhatsApp”.
- Access the app and scroll down.
- Here you will see the option to become a beta tester. If you can’t find it then enter the following link.
- Accept the conditions and you will have to wait a bit for you to start downloading WhatsApp Beta.
- Open the WhatsApp beta and enter any conversation.
- Then, tap the clip icon > “Gallery”.
- Finally, click on a photo or video for a few seconds, instead of the check the number 1 will appear, then just touch the other files and you will see 2,3,4, etc.7
What does the emoji of the check in a green square mean in WhatsApp
- This emoji is known in English as “Check mark button”.
- In addition, the check can be enclosed in a square or a circle, depending on the platform you use it on.
- Its meaning is quite peculiar, according to what Emojipedia says.
- Previously the emoji served as a blue outlined check mark.
- But now it is green and tries to express an affirmation to what has been said in your WhatsApp conversations.
- It also has to do with the positive or a “Yes”.
- In addition, they may also send you that emoji to confirm that your message has been read or received correctly.
- The check enclosed in a green square was approved as part of Unicode 6.0 in 2010 under the name “Heavy White Checkmark” and added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015.