WhatsApp It has different important elements to improve user communication, be it emojis, stickers, images and, above all, GIFs, an animated image that can be used to express emotions or feelings in a funnier way.
Due to this, WhatsApp has not forgotten this element in its new updates that arrived for the iPhone. In this sense, iOS users will now be able to view these GIFs automatically, which will not only save time, but will also be much more practical.
Under this premise, in SPORTS We have prepared a simple guide so that you know how to enable this new function that comes to the Meta app and you can take advantage of it from your iPhone. Then follow the prompts.
So you can activate GIFs with automatic playback in WhatsApp
We explain how you can use this new way of viewing GIFs in your WhatsApp account.
- The main condition to apply this trick is to update to the latest version of WhatsApp.
- If you’re not sure if the app is up to date on your iPhone, go to the App Store.
- There look for WhatsApp and tap on the green “Update” button.
- Wait a few seconds and enter WhatsApp.
- Now, go to a chat where you plan to send a GIF.
- Open the keyboard and start searching for the GIF of your choice.
- Hit “Send” and you will notice how the image starts to move automatically.
- If the recipient has the updated version of WhatsApp on their iPhone, they will also be able to see this moving GIF.
Although it is a very simple novelty, the truth is that it is quite practical if what you want is immediacy to see the GIFs and no longer have to click on each one of them to find out what it is about.
How to become absent on WhatsApp
You no longer have to make excuses to enter WhatsApp and not chat with your friends, since you can activate the “away mode” and be invisible in this app.
- First, open the WhatsApp app from your cell phone.
- Once inside, access the “Settings” section.
- Among the options, click on “Account”.
- Here you will find a list of alternatives, choose “Privacy”.
- Within this section, select “Time of last. time”.
- Choose who can see if you’re online.
- For more privacy, click on “No one”.
- Tap on “Same as last time. time”.
- Finally, go back to the main interface and you are done.
Every time you enter WhatsApp, nobody will be able to know that you entered the application, in this way, you will have greater privacy and discretion if you need to read a chat without others finding out.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp Web? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?