As you remember, whatsapp plus It is a modified version of WhatsApp Messenger, but with a greater number of functions that the stable application itself has not yet implemented in its messaging service to date. The aforementioned program is not considered as an application, but as an APK file, which means that you need to install and update it manually.
What benefits does WhatsApp PLus include? many, this powerful instant communication tool offers you an extensive catalog of functions, such as: the possibility of hiding the word “Writing…” and “Recording audio”; send images weighing up to 50 megabytes; receive a notification when someone changed their profile picture; etc., however, the APK hides an interesting option that is not known by most users, we are talking about the “rejection messages“, What are they and how to use them? It is something that from Depor we will explain below.
Basically, it is a function that works simultaneously with calls and video calls, because when you configure so that you decide who can and cannot dial you through the APK, you also activate the “Rejection messages”, as well your friend will receive the notification of the reason why you can’t talk at the momentas: “I’m in a work meeting, I’ll text you later”.
The guide to use the “rejection messages” in WhatsApp Plus
- First, go to whatsapp plus.
- Now, press the icon of the three points that are in the upper right corner.
- The next step is to click on the section that says “Privacy and security”.
- Here, tap on the option called “Who can call me?”.
- In this part you will choose if you are going to be called “Everyone”, “My contacts”, “My contacts except…”, and “No one”. We recommend the latter if you want silence.
- Scroll down and in the “More” section check the “send rejection message” box.
- Finally, write what will appear when calls are diverted, for example: “I can’t answer, I’m driving”.
Five WhatsApp Messenger tricks that WhatsApp Plus does not have
- Change delete for you to delete for everyone: Now when you delete a message and if you have chosen to delete for yourself, you can reverse that option and press delete for everyone instead. That way neither of you will be able to read that message.
- Send message to yourself: The newly released While it was only for beta users, now it’s here for everyone. It is no longer mandatory to have to save yourself as a contact. We simply go to a new chat, and we will appear as the first. We press it and now we can send ourselves anything.
- Video calls with 32 people: That in the event that you have a large group of friends who want to meet, you can talk to all of them without having to use other apps that fulfill the same purpose.
- Send the link of the video call or WhatsApp call: That way you avoid using any other video chat application. You can copy this link and send it to anyone. You can even choose if you want it to be a voice or camera call.
- Look at the first message you sent to your friend: It is practically simple and all you have to do is enter the WhatsApp conversation, then your contact’s profile and click on the magnifying glass there. At that moment you will see a calendar, go back to the oldest date and WhatsApp will automatically take you to the first word you exchanged with that person.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp Plus? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from whatsapp plus in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?