whatsapp plus It is a messaging platform developed by third parties, it is actually a modified copy of WhatsApp Messenger, even Meta catalogs it as “not official”, however, something worth noting is that the aforementioned APK has a large number of very interesting functions such as the possibility of scheduling messages at the date and time you want. Do you want to know how to do it? It is something that Depor will explain to you immediately.
Are you one of those people who forgets important dates? It is quite awkward when you do not remember the birthday of a loved one or simply do not greet someone on a special day, such as: Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Independence Day, etc. Do not make this mistake again, it is better to say hello by message than not to.
Before starting the process, we tell you that this trick is only compatible with WhatsApp Plus, specifically its version V28.20F YesiiMods, click the next link so that you learn how to download and install the APK on your phone.
The steps to schedule messages on WhatsApp Plus
- First, open the APK after downloading the latest version of whatsapp plus.
- Now, click on the icon of the three points that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, touch the one that says “Message scheduler”.
- Press the icon of the cross enclosed in a green circle, which is located at the bottom right.
- A new window will appear with three fields to fill in: in the first you choose the contact; in the second the exact date and time; and in the third the content of the message.
- Finally, click on the check to keep the changes.
- Just wait for the specified time and the message will be sent automatically.
What are the disadvantages of using WhatsApp Plus on iPhone
As is known, WhatsApp Plus is not an official application, so installing it on any mobile device, including iPhones, may have certain risks. Here we mention what they are.
- Since WhatsApp Plus is not an official application, it means that there is no guarantee that it is safe and does not have some type of malware or virus that can damage your device or steal your personal information.
- WhatsApp prohibits the use of unofficial applications such as WhatsApp Plus. If the use of this official application is detected, it is likely that your original account will be permanently blocked.
- On the other hand, since it is not an official application, there is no technical support available in case you have technical problems or errors.
- Another downside is that WhatsApp updates may be incompatible with WhatsApp Plus, which means you won’t be able to access new features or security enhancements that the Meta app offers.
- As a last drawback, having WhatsApp plus on iPhone does not guarantee the safety of your original WhatsApp account data.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp Plus? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes whatsapp plus in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?