Has it happened to you that you want to take a screenshot of a photo or video that disappears and you can’t because there is a message that prevents you from doing so? Well, you don’t have to worry because there is a simple trick to make everything come true in WhatsApp.
However, there is a simple trick to be able to keep those photos or clips that are sent to you by WhatsApp And they only see each other once. Of course, it is necessary to have a third-party application to do it or else it will not work.
LOOK: Open your WhatsApp account on 4 different cell phones with this trick
Remember that if you want to use this trick, you must carry out all the steps that we leave you here and that it is the only way to keep all the images or videos. When you’re done, you can remove that third-party app.
How to save photos or videos that disappear in WhatsApp
- The first thing you have to do is that you must use WhatsApp Plus.
- Remember that WhatsApp Plus does not work together with normal WhatsApp.
- You must decide on one if you want to start using it.
- To be able to download WhatsApp Plus you must enter the following link. You can use this version of WhatsApp V28.20F from Yessimods.
- This does not allow them to ban your account.
- Once you have installed it and put your cell phone with the verification code, just enter your conversations.
- If the photo to be deleted does not appear, ask your friend for it again.
- When you get it, a save button will appear.
- Hit it and that’s it, you can now have that image in your gallery or, if it’s a video, you can play it as many times as you want.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?