WhatsApp It continues to be the newest app this 2023 because now you can create stickers without having to download any program, and soon it will even be possible to edit the messages you have sent to a certain friend.
But now a trick has been discovered that will help you a lot in case you cannot take your smartphone out of your pocket or purse: it is the function to see who wrote to you without looking at the cell phone. How is that done in WhatsApp?
LOOK: WhatsApp: the best memes to send for Labor Day
Best of all, you don’t need to download any third-party app or anything like that. Remember that using WhatsApp Plus can harm your account and, as a consequence, you can get banned.
How to know who wrote to you on WhatsApp without taking out your cell phone
- The trick is in the personalized notifications.
- In case you find yourself on the street, this tool will help you.
- For example, if your mom has written to you, and you want to differentiate her from the others, just do the following.
- The first thing will be to enter the chat profile.
- You will see a series of options such as setting the time in which you want the entire conversation to be deleted.
- Now just click on “Customize Notifications”.
- Then enable the “Use custom notifications” option.
- At that moment you can not only determine the type of sound, but if you use vibration, you can also vary it.
- So it may sound long, medium or short.
- When you’re done, save all the settings and you’re done.
- If that person rings you or sends you a message, you will be able to know exactly who they are on WhatsApp.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?