So that you are the only one in the world. WhatsApp is carrying out a series of actions so that you can continue not only enjoying the classic functionsbut also of those that little by little are being integrated.
But soon Whatsappp will allow you to choose your “favorite username”. What’s that? It is a nickname with which people or contacts can locate you faster without the need for your cell phone number to appear.
LOOK: What are the differences between sending a video and a video message on WhatsApp
For example, you may be the only person who can be called “@mariam” in the quick messaging app. What are the steps? The leak has been seen in WABeta Info and it is expected that the first to receive it will be beta users.
How to choose your “favorite username” on WhatsApp
- The first thing you need to be is a beta user on WhatsApp.
- To do this we go to Google Play and scroll to the bottom.
- There we will see a tool that allows us to enter the WhatsApp beta.
- Once we have joined, we will see that an update will arrive.
- At that moment we must download it and then enter WhatsApp.
- Now we go to Settings, click on our profile picture.
- In that place we will see that we can define not only our real name, the info, but also the option of “Favorite user name”.
- This will be accompanied by an “@” to stand out from the rest.
- That way your future friends will know you by that nickname.
Remember that in order to contact WhatsApp you can use this link.
Did you find this trick interesting? WhatsApp? We tell you that this messaging application is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes, and tools are always coming out that will make your experience sending or receiving texts, stickers, or multimedia content more fun. To continue discovering the news you will only need to enter the following link with more notes from WhatsApp in Mag, and done. Do not miss it!