WhatsApp It presents at least one update on a monthly basis, either to fix a bug, security hole or add new features. Have you been scared because from one moment to another you stopped seeing the profile picture of the person you like? calm down, don’t worry because there are many reasons for this to have happened, do you want to know what the reasons are? It is something that Depor will explain to you immediately.
It is worrying when you are chatting with someone and suddenly their profile picture changes to a silhouette with a gray background, the first thing that many people think is that they have been deleted or blocked, and although it is a quite valid reason, the truth is that there are others. reasons you suddenly didn’t know.
Before starting, remember that adding a profile photo is not an essential requirement when registering in WhatsApp Messenger, in fact you can skip this step and that is why suddenly some of your contacts do not have said image.
Why your friends or family do not have a profile picture on WhatsApp
- they didn’t add you: some people have set up their account WhatsApp so that only your contacts see your profile picture.
- they eliminated you: In case you have seen your contact’s profile photo and after having argued with him or her you realized that his or her image disappeared, it is most likely that you have been deleted.
- they blocked you: in case you cannot see their profile photo, last connection time, the label “Online”, “Info.” or states, you’ve almost certainly been blocked. We recommend that you and someone who knows that user send him a message at the same time, if he gets two lead colored checks and you get one, then they did block you.
- show photo only for some: if you go to “Settings” > Privacy” > “Profile photo”, here you can choose if you want your photo to be seen by “Everyone” (including non-added contacts); “My contacts”, “My contacts except…” (those that you select); and no one”.
- He doesn’t have a profile picture: As we said before, certain WhatsApp clients omit the step to add a profile photo, so you see the image of the silhouette with a gray background.
Why doesn’t “link a device” appear in WhatsApp?
- The first thing you should do is always download the latest version of WhatsApp.
- For this you must go to Google play either iOS Store and check if there is a new update.
- Once you have done it, you just have to remove the NanoSIM from your smartphone where you want to link WhatsApp.
- Now what you have to do is press the three dots in the upper corner.
- There it will appear “Pair a device”.
- If you do not remove the SIMs, WhatsApp will automatically place your cell phone number or that function will not be displayed.
- When you’re done, simply scan the QR code with your main cell phone and you’re done.
- All your conversations will start to be linked and you will be able to chat on two different phones.