He Yellow Day 2023 finally arrived. Every June 20, this event is celebrated in a large part of the world whose purpose is the celebration as opposed to Blue Monday. For you to celebrate in WhatsApp there are a number of ways to do it.
It is for this reason that today we will explain in detail what the yellow heart emoji is in WhatsApp. As you know, in the app you can find a variety of emoticons, but the hearts are the ones that attract attention due to their different shades.
LOOK: You can now choose your “favorite username” in WhatsApp
If you didn’t know it, then it’s time for you to know it so that you don’t make a mistake when sending it to your partner. For this, it is necessary to resort to Emojipedia, the website that is responsible for explaining each of the emojis that Unicode adds to the Meta platform.
What does the yellow heart mean in WhatsApp
- The yellow heart in WhatsApp can mean several things depending on the context in which you use it.
- It is for that reason that Emojipedia will give us a quick answer.
- The yellow heart, or yellow heart in English, transmits joy and luminosity.
- It also has to do with luck.
- In other cases, it can serve to show someone happiness.
- In the social network Snapchat it is represented as “best friends”
- Likewise, it is also indicated in Emojipedia that this symbol is linked to the New Year.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?
Remember that in order to contact WhatsApp in case you have been blocked or simply have a problem with your device, you can use this link.