The “autocomplete mode” a very important function included in mobile devices with operating systems Androidwhich is used to automatically fill in some personal data requested by a certain web page or application.
The person in charge of registering personal information on the smartphone will be Google, since the company with the big “G” is the one who manages and develops the aforementioned green software, do not worry that they will not share this type of data with third parties.
LOOK: Solution if you can’t make phone calls on Android
From Depor we will teach you to activate the “autocomplete mode”, although from now on we will tell you that you only use it to register the following information: emails, telephone numbers, identity document and addresses, everything else, such as: passwords, bank account numbers, credit or debit cards, add it manually and It is recommended that you never store it on your cell phone.
The steps to enable autocomplete mode on Android
- First, access the “Settings” of your device Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, click on the section that says “Google”.
- The next step is to click on the option called “Autocomplete” > “Autocomplete with Google”.
- Turn on the “Use autocomplete with Google” switch.
- To remove the payment methods, touch the section of the same name.
- Finally, click on the registered bank card and press the “Delete” button, you can do the same with passwords.
The steps to make Google the search engine in Google Chrome on Android
- Verify that Google Chrome do not have pending updates on Google Play.
- Enter the aforementioned search engine on your phone Android.
- Click on the icon of the three points that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, click on the section that says “Settings”.
- Tap the section “Search Engine”.
- Finally, change it to “google.com”.
- Done, that would be it. Open a new Google Chrome tab and yahoo.com will no longer appear.