Speculations are over. Twitter It has undergone a series of radical changes since the magnate and businessman Elon Musk acquired the aforementioned social network for an exorbitant amount of money. A few months ago, it was reported about the elimination of the famous blue check, a symbol to certify that an account belongs to a celebrity or “famous” person, today the team of The celestial platform has kept its word and now the verification will have a monthly cost when subscribing to “Twitter Blue”.
Previously, account verification was free for all celebrity users who had a certain number of followers and awareness at the time of posting, and the badge was relevant to mitigating phishing, for example: there are many fake accounts with the name and photo of renowned athletes such as Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., etc.
The implementation of this new verification mechanism “Twitter Blue”, which will have a price of 8 dollars a month, has been a real headache for Elon Musk and his team, since verified fake accounts of important companies, presidents, government organizations, among others, were immediately created. they published posts and the users believed that they were really the ones who had tweeted it. What will you do to avoid this type of situation? You will not only pay to receive the blue check, from Depor we will explain the new requirements to obtain this badge.
These are the new requirements for you to obtain the blue check on your Twitter account
- Security: first, the account must be more than 30 days old to avoid impersonation, in addition, the user has to register a phone number.
- active use: the constant use of the account is very important, Twitter will investigate if your account has been active in the last 30 days.
- full profile: The account must have a name, information in the biography, profile photo and cover.
- Subscription: complying with the new requirements, now you can subscribe to Twitter Blue.
- Remember that there are also other colors of checks.
- gray check: the social network highlights that it is granted to governmental or multilateral organizations. Also to State officials, for example: Ministries, presidents, cabinet members, etc.
- golden check: This is exclusive for “Verified Organizations”, such as: companies, non-profit organizations and government institutions that did not qualify for the gray check.
For these reasons you should not chat with someone who has WhatsApp Plus
- Less security and privacy of the information you share.
- Although both platforms include the same functions, whatsapp plus It takes advantage because users can view deleted messages again “For everyone”, this without you noticing.
- If you send a photo or video with the function called “View only once”, it would not make much sense for you to use it with a client of the “Plus” version, since it could have activated that tool with which you can see your media file the times you want.
- WhatsApp Messenger does have end-to-end encryption, but content encryption is lost when chatting with a contact that uses the “Plus” service. Remember that the APK does not have encrypted chats.
- What consequences are there? that anyone would be able to read, see and listen to everything that is sent, even the developers of WhatsApp Plus.
- How to know if someone uses WhatsApp Plus? is one of the most frequently asked questions, although it is not known exactly if your contact has downloaded the APK, you can start to suspect the following signs:
- Never read messages or play group voice notes (read receipt).
- It never appears online.
- The word “Writing” or “Recording audio” does not appear when it answers you.
- Download your statuses and post them to your story.