Instant messaging apps include WhatsApp as one of the main Through this Meta tool, users can communicate with others in various ways, including through scheduled texts in case they don’t have time to say something at a specific time or as a reminder.
Although there are external programs or apps to perform this trick, from iPhone it can be achieved in simple steps, because this cell phone only requires the automation function, located in the “Shortcuts” application. Likewise, it is not only possible to schedule WhatsApp messages in individual chats, but also in groups.
In this sense, if you want to inform your group of friends about something at a certain time and day, you should not worry if you have time or not, since with this iPhone feature it will be quite comfortable for you to send a text on WhatsApp whenever you want. From SPORTS We explain you step by step.
How to schedule messages in a WhatsApp group
If you cannot send a message in a WhatsApp group chat at the moment, you have the option to schedule it and thus continue with your routine without problems. Here we explain the step by step from an iPhone.
- Enter the “Shortcuts” app and tap on “Automation”, located in the lower area.
- Tap on “+” and select “Create personal automation”.
- Click on “Moment of the day”, so that you can set the programming time.
- Then, tap on “Next”, followed by “Add action”.
- In the search engine, write “Text” and choose the first option.
- Compose your message and tap on “OK”.
- After this, in the search engine type “WhatsApp”.
- Among the alternatives, choose “Send message”.
- Click on the “+” icon enclosed in a blue circle.
- Here you will have to tap on “Recipient” and enter the name of the group.
- Remember to correctly write the name of the group chat, including emojis or symbols.
- Once you have added the name, click on “Ok”, then on “Next”.
- Turn off the “Ask for confirmation” switch.
- Finally, click on “Ok” and that’s it.
Remember that once the scheduled message is sent, you will have to deactivate the automation so that the message is not sent every day.
How to view deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone
If your friend, partner or another person of interest has deleted messages on WhatsApp, don’t worry, since from your iPhone it is possible to know what was posted and you will not have to install any additional app to find this information.
- Before starting the trick, you need to make sure that you take a backup of WhatsApp.
- Perform this action when you do not receive messages, this in order not to lose any during this process.
- After this, access the “Application settings”.
- Now, when the system asks you for the location of the backup, select that it be on your own mobile.
- From now on, every time someone deletes a message, you will have to uninstall WhatsApp.
- Then, you will have to reinstall the app and restore the last backup.
- Once you confirm this action, you will be able to see the other user’s deleted messages.
Although it is a trick that takes some time, it is very cost-effective if you don’t want to install any third-party apps or programs and can use it for specific cases.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?