Be very careful. WhatsApp has implemented a series of functions that allow you not only to chat with whoever you want, but also to have the tool to call anyone in the world for free and in real time.
However, there are several people who have doubts about whether they have cloned the WhatsApp. Do your messages appear read? Does a call come out that you have never made? What do you have to do to remove it?
LOOK: WhatsApp: what does the heart with a red dot below mean
Being cloned in the app is one of the most dangerous things that can happen to you because they will not only be able to access your conversations, but also things that are clearly intimate and even your personal information.
How to know if your WhatsApp was cloned
- The first thing you have to make sure is to think if you have logged out of all computers or laptops.
- In case you have left your WhatsApp open in WhatsApp Web, it is possible that another person can access it without having to log in.
- Remember that if you are using the application through the PC and you do not close it, for example, in Google Chrome, it will happen that if another user opens the browser, your conversations will be seen.
- Another detail is that anyone who knows your key or password for your smartphone can see your WhatsApp conversations.
- In order to delete the person who cloned your WhatsApp for you, the first thing you should do is enter the app and from there to Settings.
- At that time go to “Linked devices”.
- At that moment you will see all the terminals or computers where you have or have opened your WhatsApp.
- If this is the case, it is best to log out of all places to avoid any mishaps.