WhatsApp has enabled a series of quite striking functions so far in 2023. For example, you can now create your own stickers without using programs, as well as have the option of posting a voice message in your states, among others.
In the latest version of WhatsApp It already has 21 new emoticons among which are the angel wing, the trembling face, the crow, the ginger, among others. One that stands out is the green heart. Know that means? Will it be something bad?
LOOK: Download HERE WhatsApp Plus V28.20F without ads: how to install the APK
Although many associate it with love, for the website in charge of explaining all the emojis in the world, Emojipedia, it has to do with other things. Here we detail it so that you can clear up any doubts in case your partner sends it to you.
What does the green heart emoji mean in WhatsApp
- The green heart in WhatsApp does not only mean love.
- Emojipedia details that the green heart of the app is known in English as “Green heart”.
- This emoji is known to represent “hope”.
- In other cases it can also be explained as “Envy”.
- But in some cases it can also give security to the loved one.
- The green heart has several meanings, but everything will depend on the context in which it is used in WhatsApp.
- He even refers to the Korean boy band NCT on Twitter .
- Of course, each colored heart has a different explanation.
- The green heart was approved as part of Unicode 6.0 in 2010 and added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015.