Will it come or not? There are many people’s doubts about whether new functions will be implemented in WhatsApp, especially related to the third blue check. Although the quick messaging app is working on more tools, there are details about what the new ‘tick’ will be.
Some media, such as the case of Then 24they published that WhatsApp In the next few days, it will not only update its platform allowing you to send an audio message that is only seen once or edit any text when you have sent it, but they also ensure that a third blue check is being worked on.
LOOK: WhatsApp: what does the heart with a red dot below mean
How true is this? Several months ago, similar news also came out about the entry of the third blue check and that this would be useful in case anyone takes a screenshot of your conversations, but this was discarded at the time..
Now, once again, various websites are using the same source to inform about the implementation of another blue check, which is completely false.
The medium that is in charge, in general, of filtering content about WhatsApp is WABeta Info who not only have early access to features that will arrive in the coming days, but also to the codes of the app itself.
In conclusion, WhatsApp will not implement a third blue check on its platform nor will it specifically serve to notify you that your contact has taken a screenshot of your chats or conversations. On the other hand, if you always want to receive the new functions of the app, here we will tell you how to be a beta tester.
How to be a Beta tester in WhatsApp on Android and iPhone
Remember that everything will depend on whether there are spaces or quotas to access to test the beta of WhatsApp. It is necessary to be patient and check daily if they exist or not. Do the following:
- The first thing to do is go to Google Play
- There simply look for WhatsApp.
- Once inside the WhatsApp tab, scroll down.
- There you will see the option to become a beta tester. If you don’t see it, then enter this link.
- Accept the conditions and you will have to wait a bit for you to start downloading, if there is one, the latest version of WhatsApp Beta.
- When it does, just in case you’re not logged in, complete the login process.
- After that, recover your conversations and that’s it. Now you can have the latest update.
- The first thing you should do is download TestFlight on the App Store.
- Once you have installed it, simply open this link to apply for a position in WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- You should now be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Press Accept to get the position and it will not take long for WhatsApp beta to be installed on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that on iPhone the participants of the WhatsApp beta are a little more limited.
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag.
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru