Check it. The cameras that come installed by default in smartphones with the operating system Androidthey have a small defect, which consists of pausing the playback of background music when you start recording a video, for example: this does not happen with the WhatsApp camera, nor with the Instagram camera, however, there is a solution very simple to end this type of problem and from Depor we will explain it immediately.
It is not an error or failure of the native camera, simply the component detects that a recording will start and the reasonable thing is that the playing audios stop, but, what happens when you want to record with a background song? suddenly you want to post that video in your states of social networks or messaging applications that you use, so you will surely ask yourself, “Why don’t I use the cameras in the apps?”, for a simple reason, the resolution is not the same, with the default it is possible to record in FHD format and even 4K.
Before starting, it is important to clarify that this method works with any music player, such as: Spotify, YouTube Music, AIMP, Shuttle Music Player, Amazon Music, SoundCloud, etc.
The trick to record with your cell phone camera without pausing a song
- First, open the camera of your cell phone Android.
- Preferably record with the main (rear) camera so you will get better results.
- It is up to you whether you change the standard format after increasing the megapixels or use the FHD or 4K resolution.
- Now, at the bottom change from “Image” to “Video”.
- Start recording.
- Finally, play the song and you will be able to record without pausing the music.
The steps to mute calls by flipping your Android phone
- First, open the “google phone” and grant it the necessary permissions so that it can operate without problems.
- In the main interface, click on the icon of the three dots that are located in the upper right corner.
- A box will be displayed with three options, press the one that says “Settings”.
- You will access a new menu, where you must scroll down until you reach the “Turn to mute” section, touch it.
- The next step is to turn on the switch that appears.
- Done, that would be all, just wait for a call to arrive and place the device face down on a flat surface, so it will stop ringing without the need to press buttons.