Today’s mobile devices offer you a range of functions that more than 10 years ago no one expected to use in a smartphoneFor example: now you can record videos with the front and rear cameras at the same time, delete objects or people from photos with artificial intelligence, access widgets to use applications without entering them, etc.
It is likely that on many occasions you have left your house with the brightness of the mobile device at 0%, a serious mistake if the day is sunny and you cannot see what is on the screen, even if you are in a shady place. Without a doubt, it is a very frustrating situation where you start to guess and press buttons randomly, however, did you know that cell phones Android Do they allow you to increase the brightness of the equipment to 100% with your voice? It is something that from Depor we will explain below.
This procedure is only compatible with the operating system Android 9 or higher versionsAlso, you will need the help of the Google Assistant to raise the brightness of the smartphone to 100%, since you will only use your voice to achieve it.
The trick to raise the brightness of your Android phone to 100% with your voice
- First, activate the Google Assistant, you do it by opening the application of Google (not Google Chrome) > tap your profile photo (top right).
- It will pop up a mini window with various functions, please press “Settings” > “Google Assistant” > “Hey Google and Voice Match” > turn on the “Hey Google” switch.
- now, repeat the voice command “Ok Google” or “Hey Google”.
- Wait for the wizard to kick in and say, “Hi, how I can help you?”
- Immediately tell him “Turn up the brightness of the cell phone to (50% or 100%)”depending on the value you want.
- Remember that you can ask from 0% to 100%.
How to detect corrupted apps on your Android phone
- Go to the Google Play Store Android.
- Click on the icon of your profile photo that is located in the upper right corner.
- The next step is to click on the section that says “Manage device and apps”.
- A new window will be displayed, touch the tab called “Overview”, you will see two possible options: “No harmful apps found” or “Harmful apps found”.
- If the second option does not appear, press the first one mentioned above and click on the “Analyze” button.
- Finally, Android will tell you whether or not it has detected apps that pose a threat to your phone.
- The ideal would be to remove them from the system.