The evolution of WhatsApp It has been very slow but sure, since it began as a simple platform to send text messages and currently it is possible to share multimedia files, such as: photos, videos, Word, Excel, PDF documents, etc., it also allows you to record audio, but it is annoying when you receive and have to play voice notes of several minutes.
Although the “transcribe audio” function has just been released, a tool that is responsible for converting all the voice notes you receive to text so that you do not hear them, there is a feature that many ignored in this important update that reached the beta version WhatsApp for iOS users, we talked about the option that allows you to search in a voicemail the exact moment where they said a specific phrase or word.
Why is this tool important? It is likely that on several occasions they send you very long voice notes that you end up playing out of commitment, but suddenly after several minutes, hours and even days, you want to know in which audio and part of it they mentioned certain information.
How to know in which part of a WhatsApp audio they said a phrase or word
- First, download WhatsApp beta for iOSdo not worry that later we will tell you how to do it.
- Now, open the app and previously you will have had to convert one or more audios to text.
- To do so, enter a chat where the voice note has been sent to you > click on the audio until some options are displayed.
- The next step is to click on “Message Transcription” > choose a “Spanish” language.
- Done, now go back to the conversation, touch the three dots above to access the “search bar”.
- Here write a word or phrase that you remember from the audio, for example: “See you in the afternoon”.
- Finally, the application will direct you to the exact part of the audio where your contact said that phrase.
How to be a WhatsApp beta tester on iOS?
- The first thing you should do is download TestFlight on the App Store.
- Once you have installed it, simply open this link to apply for a position in WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- You should now be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Press Accept to get the position and it will not take long for WhatsApp beta to be installed on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that on iPhone the participants of the WhatsApp beta are a little more limited.
- Remember that every time you enter the WhatsApp beta, it may take a while for the latest version to download.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?