Updates don’t stop Spotify, so lately new tools have been added and those already found in the aforementioned music playback platform have been improved, such as: the function that allows you to listen to songs without internet access. Would you like to know how to use it? It is something that from Depor we will teach you immediately.
Believe it or not, Spotify is also an application that works without you connecting to a Wi-Fi network or activating mobile data, but remember that is an exclusive feature, which is enjoyed by users who subscribed to the premium version.
Before beginning, it is necessary to emphasize that you must first have an internet connection so that you can download the songs of your choice, so we recommend that you connect to a Wi-Fi network or that one of your friends share the internet with you through their cell phone.
So you can listen to music without internet on Spotify
- First, check that Spotify do not have pending updates on the Android Google Play or iOS App Store.
- Now, click on the “Library” icon that is in the lower right corner.
- The next step is to click on the plus (+) that is located above.
- A pop-up window will be displayed with two options: select the one that says “Playlist”.
- Add a name to it, preferably “songs without internet”.
- Tap the “Magnifying Glass” tool (next to “Library”).
- Search for a song and press the three dots > “Add to playlist” > choose “Songs without internet”.
- Go into this new folder.
- Then press the circle symbol that encloses an arrow pointing down. Repeat the process every time you add new songs.
- Finally, disconnect from the internet, enter this folder and play your playlist.
How to remove or delete Spotify videos and save data
- The first thing will be to enter Spotify.
- Then click on the wheel or gear in the upper corner.
- In that section, in the case of Android, you should look for the Canvas tab.
- Disable it and you’re done. Close and re-enter the app, thus the videos will not play.
- In the case of iPhone terminals you must go to Reproduction.
- There look for “Canvas” and deactivate it.
- That way you can prevent your data from being consumed too quickly.
- Remember that due to the video quality, if you set it too high, the megabytes may be spent without you noticing.