There are many options available in WhatsApp so that users can communicate with their contacts without problems, this is because the app is integrating more and more functions to improve the experience of people when using this Meta tool.
Now, if what you want is to carry out a false conversation with a fictitious contact, for the moment, WhatsApp does not have an alternative for this, so it is necessary to resort to external apps that can carry out this chat to prank your friends or in the event that you want to avoid an uncomfortable situation.
Although it is possible to ask your contacts, they are not always connected or willing to do this, so in SPORTS We share a tutorial so that you can simulate a fake conversation on WhatsApp from an iOS cell phone and thus get out of trouble.
So you can create a fake WhatsApp chat
To simulate a fake WhatsApp conversation, you can do it from your iPhone through the free app Fake all – call, chat, message. Here we explain the step by step that you must follow.
- What you must first do is download the app from the Play Store.
- You can also access directly through this link: Fake all – call, chat, message.
- Once the app is installed, open it and three options will appear: Call, Chat and Message.
- Click on the “Chat” option and you will see how a new conversation opens.
- Here you can choose the fake name of the other person and include adding a photo.
- After this, you will see on the left side of the bar to send messages a blue icon.
- When it is in blue, it means that it is you who answers the messages.
- But if you tap on the icon and it turns gray, it will pretend that the fake contact sent you the message.
- After you have created the conversation, click on the eye icon, located in the upper right corner.
- Immediately the conversation will simulate an original WhatsApp chat.
- Now, tap at the top of the screen and tap on the download date.
- A screenshot of the fake conversation will be downloaded in moments.
- Finally, you can send it to your friends or other WhatsApp contacts.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?