Do you want to prevent them from reading the messages they send you on WhatsApp? If every time you go out to a party or to a meeting you have been surprised that someone looked from the screen of your cell phone at a conversation that your friends or partner sent you, surely it has been quite annoying for you.
Consequently, if you are in a meeting and they sent you a discreet message or with a very personal subject, it is almost certain that someone around you can read your conversations without problems. However, do not worry, as there is a simple solution for these cases.
If you have an iPhone, you can make some privacy settings from your cell phone so that chat previews disappear, as well as disable WhatsApp notifications. then in SPORTS We explain you step by step.
How to prevent them from seeing your WhatsApp messages
If you are afraid that your friends or some outsiders will read your WhatsApp messages from your iPhone notifications, we will explain what you should do.
- The first step is to open the “Settings” app.
- Then select the “Notifications” option.
- Among the alternatives, turn off “Show preview”.
- In the same section, deactivate “Show notifications”.
- From here, new messages will not appear on your iPhone screen.
- In this way, you will prevent anyone from reading what your contacts wrote to you.
- In order to reinforce the security of your account, you can place a WhatsApp password.
- You also have the option of using Touch ID or Face ID from your iPhone.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?