WhatsApp It is one of the most valued applications today. This can be verified with the millions of users that the app has, in addition, that it has a wide variety of functions to improve the experience of the characters, such as the featured messages.
In other words, if a contact shared an address, account number or any valuable content for you, it will surely be more comfortable for you to have this information at your fingertips and not have to search for it throughout the conversation, which can become tedious to do if it takes a lot of time.
Likewise, it will not be necessary for you to take a screenshot and have it get lost among your files, so it is a fairly practical and easy-to-use option. Therefore, if you have an iPhone, in SPORTS We show you how you can carry out this trick on WhatsApp.
How to star messages on WhatsApp
If you want to bookmark your WhatsApp messages from an iPhone, we will explain the steps to follow.
- First, open the WhatsApp app.
- Then, enter the “Chats” section.
- Select a chat where you want to star a message.
- Search for a particular message.
- Touch and hold the text for a few seconds.
- A menu will immediately appear with several options.
- Choose the star icon.
- After this, the message will stand out from others.
You can bookmark all the messages you want so you can find them faster in a WhatsApp chat.
How to avoid sending audios by mistake in WhatsApp
If you made a mistake in the content of the voice note you wanted to send to a friend or partner, don’t worry, we’ll explain how to avoid it and send the correct one.
- The first step is to open the WhatsApp app.
- Then, access the “Chats” section.
- Once this is done, enter the conversation where you want to send an audio.
- Now, hold the microphone button and slide it up to activate the lock.
- Then start recording what you want.
- When you’re done, exit the chat.
- Enter again and you will notice the voice memo player at the bottom of the screen.
- After this, tap on the play button to listen to the audio.
- If you notice an error in your message, delete it and save again.
With this trick you can make sure that the content you want to send is correct and thus you can avoid the “deleted message” that can make your contacts curious.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?