did you lose your iphone or was it stolen? It is possible that, during an outing with friends or on a trip, you have lost your smartphone and no matter how hard you look for it, you cannot find it or, in the worst case, someone took it without your permission, so you must act accordingly. fastest way possible so that they do not access your private data.
Whether it’s photos, videos or even your bank account, it is necessary to protect your mobile device before anyone accesses this information. To do this, you must block it remotely, in this way, no one will be able to see the content of your smartphone.
In addition, in the event that you have lost it, you can place a message on the screen so that the person who finds it knows how to contact you and thus returns it to you. Under this premise, in SPORTS We share the steps to follow to block your iPhone.
How to lock my iPhone due to loss or theft
To prevent your important data from being removed if your iPhone is lost or stolen. Here the details.
- Before you start, you need to find your iPhone on the map.
- You can do this by using the Find My app on another device synced with your Apple ID.
- Another option is to enter this link: icloud.com/find.
- In the event that you cannot find it, you must give it as lost and block it.
- This way no one will be able to access your personal information.
- Likewise, you can send a message on the screen in the event that someone finds your mobile, returns it to you.
- In this case, enter the Search app and go to “Devices”.
- Select your iPhone and scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Here you put the message and contact number.
How to install iOS 16.5 beta 3 on iPhone
The beta has released iOS 16.5 beta 2 for developers, so the method to install this patch will be different from what is normally done. Here we explain how to do it on the iPhone.
- First, you must create a developer profile through this website: Beta Profiles.
- Then, choose the option that indicates iOS 16 and access the “Settings” of your iPhone.
- Among the options, tap on the “downloaded profile” option.
- After this, you will have to download and install the profile and accept the requirements.
- Immediately restart your iPhone, whether prompted or not.
- This in order to avoid any error in the process.
- When your iPhone turns on, go back to “Settings”.
- Tap on “General”, followed by “Software Update”.
- Here, look for iOS 16.5 beta 3 and click on “Download and install”.
Finally, you will have to wait for this action to complete and that’s it, you can now enjoy the news of this patch released by Apple.