Do you want to know if your contacts read your most recent messages from WhatsApp? Possibly some people that you have added have deactivated the reading confirmation, either for privacy or comfort; however, keeping up with expectations can be tedious for you.
In this sense, if you do not want to ask that person directly if they have already seen your WhatsApp message, we share a trick that can clear up any doubts and thus know if they have already read your conversations or not yet.
Although this trick can work for Android and iOS, in this tutorial we will focus on iPhone users, so you must follow the steps in detail so that you do not face any problems in the process. Pay attention.
How to know if they read your WhatsApp message even if the double blue check does not appear
If a contact has read receipt disabled; that is, the blue double check does not appear every time it reads your messages, don’t worry, since it is possible to know this information by means of a trick.
- To do this, enter the WhatsApp app from your iPhone.
- Go to the “Chats” section.
- Now, access the chat where you want to know if they read your message.
- Press the microphone button, record a short audio and send it to him.
- After this, you will have to wait a few minutes.
- If you notice that the voice note appears with the blue double check, it means that it has read your previous messages.
- As is known, WhatsApp audios will always have the double blue check if they have listened to it, even if the person has deactivated the read confirmation.
- Finally, you will be able to know that contact read your messages and could not reply to you immediately.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?