WhatsApp It is one of the best options to communicate with other people in a simple way, in addition, the app has many alternatives to enhance messages, such as emojis, stickers, and GIFs. The latter is an excellent way to express an emotion in a more dynamic way.
Although it is possible to download different GIFs in the same WhatsApp application, we do not always find one that represents a specific emotion, so in these cases it is best to create your own and customize them as you wish.
To do this, it is not necessary to install any program or resort to third-party apps, as in the case of stickers, since you only need your smartphone’s camera or already have a video that you want to convert to GIF. In SPORTS We explain this trick in more detail.
How to create WhatsApp GIFs from videos
If you want to find a fun way to create your own GIFs, here’s what to do.
- First, access the WhatsApp app.
- Then, go to the “Chats” section.
- After this, enter a chat to send your own GIF.
- Click on the share a video button.
- You can choose one you already have or record it.
- Now in the video editing part, tap on GIF.
- This will be located at the top right of the screen.
- Once this is done, the clip will be sent as a GIF.
- Plus, you can copy and paste it into other apps.
With this trick, you will be able to create all the GIFs you want and customize them, according to your tastes and preferences.
How to customize the notifications of your contacts in WhatsApp
If you want WhatsApp to notify you of a new message from one of your iPhone contacts in the most discreet way possible, we will explain in detail what you should do.
- First, open the WhatsApp app from your smartphone.
- Then, enter the “Settings” section.
- After this, select the “Notifications” option.
- Go to “Message and group notifications”.
- In this part, check that the option “Show notifications” is activated.
- Once this is done, go to “Settings” on the mobile.
- Select “Notifications” and search for WhatsApp.
- Here you can choose between three types of notifications: Sounds, Alerts, and Badges.
- Choose the latter to see only an image or number on the app icon.
In this way, it is possible to know that a particular message has arrived without your friends noticing.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?