WhatsApp It has different attractive functions so that users can share different types of information with their friends, family, partner, among others. That is why one of its most outstanding tools is that you can share videos, images, links and, with the new updates, it is even possible to publish voice notes.
Although the states are used to see exclusive and quick content of our contacts, you may not always want them to know that you have seen their stories, this in order to have a little more privacy. Given this, there is a simple way to achieve it without removing the read confirmation.
The latter can be tedious if you want to see States of WhatsApp quickly and without so many steps to perform, especially if you do not have much time available or if you find yourself in a situation that does not allow you to see these stories carefully.
For this reason, although there are some tricks that can be applied on Android, in the case of the iPhone you can do it in just a few moments. Next, we explain what are the steps to follow and how you can make this WhatsApp trick come true. Take note.
LOOK: So you can activate the “dark mode” of WhatsApp and reduce visual fatigue
How to see a status on WhatsApp without them knowing
If you have an iPhone, a simple way to achieve this is through the 3D Touch function, which allows you to preview content, in this case, WhatsApp states. Here we explain what you should do.
- First, go to the “Settings” app.
- Then select the “Accessibility” option.
- After this, click on “Touch” and choose “3D and haptic feedback”.
- Here, turn on the “3D Touch” option.
- Once this is done, head over to WhatsApp.
- Access the “States” section.
- Search for the status you want and hold down on it.
- Immediately, this story will be played without being seen.
It should be noted that this trick only works with some iPhone models and you can only preview the first status of a contact; that is, if the person uploaded several stories, you will not be able to access them.
How to activate temporary messages in WhatsApp
An option that gives you more privacy when chatting with a WhatsApp contact from your iPhone is activating temporary messages. To do this, we will explain the steps to follow:
- First, open the WhatsApp app from your iPhone.
- After this, tap on the name of the contact.
- Then, click on the “Temporary messages” option.
- Among the alternatives, click on “Continue”.
- Here, you can choose between the times you want: 24 hours, 7 days or 90 days.
- Select the one you prefer and you’re done.
From this moment on, every time you communicate with that specific contact, the message will be deleted, and the other person will not be able to take screenshots or copy the text you sent.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?