There are many functions that it fulfills WhatsAppnot only being able to communicate with other contacts through messages, calls, voice notes, among others, but it also has several options to customize the application, according to our preferences, such as the “dark mode”, and what What’s better is that no external tools are needed to set it up this way.
Although there is a dark mode, the dark version goes one step further, since it not only changes the WhatsApp theme, but also the icon and other elements within the app can be modified, such is the case of the profile photo and thus modify the app completely.
In this way, you will not only notice changes on an aesthetic level, but also having the whatsapp black mode It will reduce visual fatigue, since turning off certain pixels reduces a part of the blue light emissions, which can often cause long-term hiding damage. In SPORTS We explain you step by step.
LOOK: How to know which WhatsApp contacts are “online”
How to activate WhatsApp dark on your cell phone
One of the most popular WhatsApp options is its dark mode or also known as “dark mode”, which is usually configured for greater visual comfort or simply for pure aesthetics. Here we show you what to do.
- If you have an iPhone, go to “Settings”.
- Among the options, choose “Display and brightness”.
- In the “Appearance” section, click on “Dark” to activate the “dark mode”.
- You can also take the opportunity to change the WhatsApp icon to black.
- To do this, go to “Shortcuts” and click on “+”.
- Select “Open app” > “Open” > “App”.
- Choose WhatsApp and tap on “Done”.
- In the box created, click on “Share”, followed by “Add to home”.
- In this part you will see that the name and icon can be edited.
- Hit the icon and choose one from your gallery.
- Here you must have one in its dark mode, you can search it on Google or any other browser and save it on your mobile.
- Once you choose the icon, save everything and you’re done.
With these steps, your WhatsApp will have gone completely into its “dark mode”. You can also take the opportunity to upload a black and white profile photo and thus be in tune with the other settings.
How to activate temporary messages in WhatsApp
An option that gives you more privacy when chatting with a WhatsApp contact from your iPhone is activating temporary messages. To do this, we will explain the steps to follow:
- First, open the WhatsApp app from your iPhone.
- After this, tap on the name of the contact.
- Then, click on the “Temporary messages” option.
- Among the alternatives, click on “Continue”.
- Here, you can choose between the times you want: 24 hours, 7 days or 90 days.
- Select the one you prefer and you’re done.
From this moment on, every time you communicate with that specific contact, the message will be deleted, and the other person will not be able to take screenshots or copy the text you sent.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?