WhatsApp it is packed with features. Many are the users who already have the latest version and enjoy the new emojis, in addition to the function to be able to share everything they want in an audio message that self-destructs.
But it is not the only thing. WhatsApp Now it allows you to open your account on up to 4 different devices in the same Telegram style. This is how you can chat from four smartphones at the same time and each of them will receive your message instantly.
LOOK: WhatsApp: what does the heart with a red dot below mean
How do I open all of that? Well, it’s quite simple and it is not necessary to have to use third-party programs or the famous APK of whatsapp plus. Everything is done from the same app from the Meta conglomerate.
How to open your WhatsApp account on 4 different smartphones
- The first thing you should do is have the latest update on each of your smartphones where you plan to open WhatsApp.
- Then, in each of them you must download WhatsApp.
- Now a message will appear to accept the conditions of use.
- But first, make sure that your smartphone does not have the chip included.
- Accept everything that appears and before placing your number, you must press the three dots in the upper corner.
- Now you just have to click on “Link a device”.
- At that moment a fairly large QR code will appear.
- At that moment, open the cell phone where you have been using WhatsApp.
- Click on the three dots in the corner and click on “Link device”.
- Now it is only necessary to scan the previous QR code so that you can have the same WhatsApp on your 4 smartphones.
- That way you can chat with each of your smartphones.