WhatsApp It is considered one of the most recognized apps worldwide, and this is known, due to the millions of downloads and users it currently has. For this reason, the company keeps working to develop improvements and new features, so now it will add three new security systems.
With these tools, users will not have to worry about their devices having viruses or trying to transfer their account to another mobile device without authorization, this is because WhatsApp will incorporate more elements that improve application protection.
At the moment, there is no set date for the release of these new features; however, it is known that it will arrive for both iPhone and Android cell phones. From SPORTSwe share more details of these future updates in the app.
New security systems in WhatsApp
Although there is constant support for the security of the information and data that users provide in the app, the company is still looking for ways to improve this, so it will soon include new protection systems in WhatsApp accounts.
According to a recent report from the specialized web portal, Wabetainfo, the messaging app will add three new ones: Account Protection, Device Verification and Security Codes, which are not only designed to provide security, but also the privacy of users.
Likewise, WhatsApp emphasizes the importance of using two-step verification and end-to-end encrypted backups, which can only be activated by the person who creates their account in the application. Here we explain in detail what these next tools will be about:
- Account protection: This option will prevent unauthorized attempts in the case of transferring the WhatsApp account to other devices.
- Device Verification: With this alternative, you will not have to worry if malware enters your iPhone, since WhatsApp will protect your information.
- Security codes: Through this function, the verification process of the security code will be much easier, since it will be helped by “Code transparency”, a new system to reinforce the security of WhatsApp accounts.
How to activate temporary messages in WhatsApp
An option that gives you more privacy when chatting with a WhatsApp contact from your iPhone is activating temporary messages. To do this, we will explain the steps to follow:
- First, open the WhatsApp app from your iPhone.
- After this, tap on the name of the contact.
- Then, click on the “Temporary messages” option.
- Among the alternatives, click on “Continue”.
- Here, you can choose between the times you want: 24 hours, 7 days or 90 days.
- Select the one you prefer and you’re done.
From this moment on, every time you communicate with that specific contact, the message will be deleted, and the other person will not be able to take screenshots or copy the text you sent.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?