Why do many people prefer the devices iphone? Well, unlike Android, each Apple terminal has not only a diversity of colors and improvements in its cameras, but also modifies its design and even increases RAM and battery.
However, when we press the on/off button or we just call the name of Siri, it automatically enables the voice assistant of Manzanagenerating that he can hear everything we say.
LOOK: How to remove a beta version of iOS on your iPhone
If you never want it to spy on you or give you recommendations for something you said out loud, then you must perform these steps on your iPhone so that the assistant finally stops bothering you.
How to disable Siri on your iPhone
- The first thing you should do is enter the Settings of your iPhone.
- In it you will find a series of alternatives.
- You can configure each of the applications you have on your Apple device.
- In that place we will go to Siri and Search
- At that time, disable the “Side button to use Siri” option.
- As well as “Use with locked device”.
- Below you can also deactivate some options such as “Show when listening”, “Allow notifications”, “Show when consulting”, “Show when sharing”.
- That way Siri will not listen to you or spy on you while you do not have the iPhone enabled.