Do you use many emojis on your social networks? Without a doubt, these emoticons are quite practical when expressing any emotion or feeling, since it is enough to choose one in particular and that’s it, the recipient will know what we wanted to express.
Despite the fact that these emoticons are quite practical, something that can vary is their design, depending on the system that your mobile phone has; that is, whether your cell phone has Android or iOS, the results will be different.
In that sense, if you have an Android device, but you like how emojis look better on an iPhone, you should not worry, because there is a way to get them without having to buy an Apple smartphone. Here we tell you what to do.
How to get iOS emojis on Android
To apply this trick, you need to use the zFont3 app that is available for free on the Play Store.
- First, download the zFont3 app on Google Play from your Android phone.
- Now, go to the emoji section.
- Here you will see different packs of emojis.
- Download the latest version of iOS.
- After this, click on the “Download” option.
- Next, select “Apply”.
- You can choose between “Font”, “Theme” or “MTZ”.
- Once this is done, grant the necessary permissions.
- Tap on “Change Font” and restart your cell phone.
Finally, open a messaging app like WhatsApp, Telegram or another, then start sending your favorite emojis in the same iOS style.
Solution if you can’t make calls on Android
We recommend some tricks so you can make or receive calls on your smartphone.
- Check the signal: If you are in an area with poor coverage, you may not be able to make calls, so try moving to a place with better reception or restart your device to refresh the network connection.
- Check airplane mode: disable this option in your device settings to enable network connectivity.
- calling plan: Check that there are no problems with your account. You can contact your mobile service provider for more information on any issues related to your plan.
- Restart your smartphone: Power cycle your Android device to restart it, and then try to make a call again. This can solve temporary problems.
- Check call blocking: check that you have not accidentally blocked the number you are trying to reach. To do this, go to the call settings of your device and look at the list of blocked numbers.
- Try another SIM card: If possible, try another SIM card in your mobile device to see if the problem is related to the one you currently have. If you can make calls with the new card, you must change the old one.