WhatsApp It continues to be one of the most used applications in the world, as it is currently being updated more than all traditional Meta apps. However, whatsapp plus is hot on its heels as it has a number of unique features.
Among the things that count whatsapp plus there is the change of color, downloading a diversity of themes to decorate your chats, new emojis, the option so that you are not banned for anything in the world, visualizing who has blocked you and how to schedule your messages.
LOOK: WhatsApp: what does the bandaged heart emoji mean
Although for some people this APK may be dangerous, since it does not have end-to-end encryption. Do you want to update it without losing your conversations? Well, follow all these steps immediately.
How to update WhatsApp Plus APK without losing chats
- The first thing will be to make a backup of WhatsApp Plus.
- Do not go to choose some cloud or Google Drive.
- Once you have done that, simply uninstall WhatsApp Plus.
- At that moment you will be asked if you want to delete the APK files or not.
- Say that you want to keep them and now download WhatsApp Plus
- You can use this version of WhatsApp V28.20F by Yessimods through this link.
- At that time, install WhatsApp Plus and you must enter your cell phone number, in addition to entering the verification code.
- Once you’re done, it won’t detect any backups.
- But when you get to the final screen, you’ll see all your chats ready to chat where you left off.
- Remember that you should always be careful in the way you use the WhatsApp Plus options, to avoid being banned or permanently suspended.