The ability to edit sent messages (for a maximum of 15 minutes) is the most significant change from the last update of WhatsApp. The main interface of the app has also been redesigned, and many have compared it to the iOS version, even referring to it as “iPhone mode”, but there is more, especially if you want to know what your boyfriend or girlfriend is talking about with their friends. contacts, but we advise you to use this tutorial with caution.
SEE ALSO: The WhatsApp hamburger emoji and why it caused controversy
You can spy on your partner’s conversations with these new tools, but it is preferable that you agree to open it on your other half’s phone to avoid misunderstandings or for any other reason. The key is not to listen to the chats if you have already had one.
LOOK: How to create your own GIFs in WhatsApp without using apps
At the moment, the trick only works on Android smartphones, since they have the option to clone the application WhatsApp and thus use not only your account, but also that of your “better half”. If you intend to carry out this trick, make sure you get your partner’s permission first or else you will be committing a crime that can get you jail time.
How to open your partner’s WhatsApp account on your cell phone
- The first thing you have to do, after asking your partner for permission, will be to enter the Settings of your cell phone.
- This is because in some countries it is penalized.
- Then we go to the option where it says Applications.
- There you should go to “clone applications” or “dual applications”.
- After that select the WhatsApp application.
- At that moment you must restart your cell phone for the result to be optimal.
- Next you have to enter the second WhatsApp.
- Click on the conditions of use and now you will be asked for your number.
- At that moment you must go to the three dots in the upper corner and select “Link a new device”.
- A QR code will open. Your partner must scan that QR code with the Link device option in WhatsApp.
- If you do not have the option to clone your WhatsApp, you can use Parallel Space.
- When you do it, you will see all the conversations your partner has made and he or she yours.
- In case your partner does not want to have that option, always respect their decision.
- In the iPhone theme you can use WhatsApp Business
WhatsApp is currently implementing voice notes that will only be heard once, very similar to photos or videos. In addition, a series of functions have been added, such as the tool that allows you to edit the texts. But what most attracts the attention of users is the change layout in androidwhich makes it quite similar to iPhone devices without having to download an APK.
Remember that in order to contact WhatsApp in case you have been blocked or simply have a problem with your device, you can use this link.
There a form will open for you to fill in all your personal information: among them your real name, email, it can be your Gmail or any company, the country you are writing from, as well as your cell phone number, which must be accompanied by your country code. Then you must write your question in the small box in a specific number of characters, try to be quite specific and do not skimp on details that you know can only be fixed in person. When you send it, WhatsApp will contact you through your cell phone with an automatic response so they can talk directly.
Did you find this WhatsApp trick interesting? We tell you that this messaging application is constantly changing and updating, so new shortcuts, codes, and tools are always coming out that will make your experience sending or receiving texts, stickers, or multimedia content more fun. To continue discovering the news, you only need to enter the following link with more WhatsApp notes in Depor, and that’s it. Do not miss it!