The states of WhatsApp They are one of the favorite sections for millions of users, who entertain themselves by looking at the photos, videos, texts or links published by their registered contacts. These last for 24 hours and then disappear, so within that time frame you can reply to them to start a conversation.
As you remember, WhatsApp and Facebook belong to the Meta conglomerate, so many people also want to share their “status updates” in the stories of the aforementioned social network in blue, in fact, the process is now easier with the implementation of a new tool, which will allow you to automatically publish all WhatsApp statuses on Facebook.
In the “State privacy” configuration, you will turn on or off an option to decide when you do and do not want a WhatsApp status to be published in Facebook stories, however, it is necessary to highlight that the feature will be available for WhatsApp beta program users on iOS and Android for the time beingdo not worry that we will also teach you how to download said trial version.
The guide to share WhatsApp statuses in Facebook stories
- First, enter the beta version of WhatsApp on your iOS or Android device.
- Now, click on the icon of the three points that are located in the upper right corner (on Android); and the gear in the lower right corner (on iOS).
- Several options will be displayed, tap on “Settings”.
- The next step is to access the section that says: “Privacy”.
- Here click on the “Status” section.
- At the end, just below the option “Only share with…”, you will see the new section “Share status updates on my accounts”.
- Finally, turn on the “Always share to Facebook story” switch. Turn it off when you don’t want a status not to be shared on “FB”.
How to be a WhatsApp beta tester on Android?
- The first thing to do is go to the Google Play Store.
- Here simply search WhatsApp.
- Once inside the WhatsApp tab, scroll down.
- There you will see the option to become a beta tester. If you don’t see it, then enter this link.
- Accept the conditions and you will have to wait a bit for you to start downloading, if there is one, the latest version of WhatsApp Beta.
How to be a WhatsApp beta tester on iOS?
- The first thing you should do is download TestFlight on the App Store.
- Once you have installed it, simply open this link to apply for a position in WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- You should now be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Press Accept to get the position and it will not take long for WhatsApp beta to be installed on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that on iPhone the participants of the WhatsApp beta are a little more limited.
- Remember that every time you enter the WhatsApp beta, it may take a while for the latest version to download.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?