The backup copies of WhatsApp They are very important to keep the information that you have sent or received in all your conversations, but we are not only referring to text messages, but also to multimedia files, such as: photos, videos, audios, documents, etc.
It is necessary to highlight that this function is responsible for restoring all the content of your chats when you decide to open your account on another smartphone. Suppose you create a backup today at 6:00 p.m. on your old phone, and the next day you change your device at 10:00 a.m., your data will only be restored up to the time of the last backupso the ideal would be to open your account on the other computer as soon as you have created it.
WhatsApp makes a daily backup at 2:00 am and automatically stores it in the cloud (Google Drive), also keep in mind that these files are very large, so creating them generates a large consumption of the Internet, something that would not suit you if you always find yourself with active mobile data. Do you want to prevent the Meta app from creating backup copies of your data package when you are connected to the internet? It is something that Depor will explain to you immediately.
The guide for WhatsApp not to create backup copies with mobile data activated
- First, check that WhatsApp do not have pending updates.
- Now, open the app and click on the icon of the three points that are located in the upper right corner (on Android); the gear in the bottom right (on iOS).
- Tap on the “Settings” > “Chats” section
- The next step is to click on the option called “Backup copies”.
- Finally, scroll down and turn off the switch that says: “Save using mobile data”.
- Done, even if you try to save a copy manually, the Meta app will prevent it if you are not connected to a WiFi network.
Why your friends or family do not have a profile picture on WhatsApp
- they didn’t add you: some people have set up their account WhatsApp so that only your contacts see your profile photo.
- they eliminated you: In case you have seen the profile photo of your contact and after having argued with him or her you realized that his or her image disappeared, it is most likely that they have deleted you.
- they blocked you: in case you cannot see their profile photo, last connection time, the label “Online”, “Info.” or states, you’ve almost certainly been blocked. We recommend that you and someone who knows that user send him a message at the same time, if he gets two lead colored checks and you get one, then they did block you.
- show photo only for some: if you go to “Settings” > Privacy” > “Profile photo”, here you can choose if you want your photo to be seen by “Everyone” (including non-added contacts); “My contacts”, “My contacts except…” (those that you select); and no one”.
- He doesn’t have a profile picture: As we said before, certain WhatsApp clients omit the step to add a profile photo, so you see the image of the silhouette with a gray background.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?