Different modified versions of WhatsApp Messenger have been developed, although the most downloaded worldwide is whatsapp plus, either the one developed by AlexMods or YesiiMods, the two platforms include unique functions that not even the application belonging to Meta added to its messaging services, such as: the tool to prevent your partner from making a call or video call; hide the word “typing…” when you send or reply to a message; don’t leave read receipt on groups, etc.
Are they safe? No, for the following two reasons: first, they are not downloaded through the Google Play Store for Android or the App Store for Apple, which means that they do not pass the security filters imposed by both companies; and second, they are obtained from internet web pages, there are sites that give you greater confidence, such as APKMirror, however, that does not mean that it is 100% secure. Millions of users have downloaded WhatsApp Plus infected with viruses, while another group wants to do it but they don’t know if what they are going to download contains malwareDo you want to find out? in Depor we will explain it below.
LOOK: How to add a wallpaper in the WhatsApp Plus emoji section
to find out if whatsapp plus is infected with viruses, you need to use the services of “full virusis basically a Web page Developed by the technology company Google, what is it and what is it for? It is a set of up to 89 antiviruses, because when it detects that a file or APK comes with malware, it shows the number of databases or antivirus systems that report downloading the item as “very dangerous”.
The guide to know if WhatsApp Plus has a virus
- First, go to “Virus Total”, here we leave you the link.
- As you can see, there are two options: “File” (if you have downloaded the APK) and URL (if you haven’t downloaded it yet).
- Suppose you haven’t downloaded it yet, copy and paste in the “URL” section the link of the page where you are going to download whatsapp plus.
- Now, press the enter or search key.
- Wait for the process to finish and in the upper left part you will see the number of alerts that report it as potentially dangerous.
- For example, 10/89 can appear, it does not mean that there are 10 viruses or that its presence is ruled out, but rather that 10 of the 89 antivirus platforms report it as a dangerous file.
- It is recommended not to download it. At the bottom it gives you all the details of the APK, if it includes Trojan virus, malware, jocker, etc.
For these reasons you should not chat with someone who has WhatsApp Plus
- Less security and privacy of the information you share.
- Although both platforms include the same functions, whatsapp plus It takes advantage because users can view deleted messages again “For everyone”, this without you noticing.
- If you send a photo or video with the function called “View only once”, it would not make much sense for you to use it with a client of the “Plus” version, since it could have activated that tool with which you can see your media file the times you want.
- WhatsApp Messenger does have end-to-end encryption, but content encryption is lost when chatting with a contact that uses the “Plus” service. Remember that the APK does not have encrypted chats.
- What consequences are there? that anyone would be able to read, see and listen to everything that is sent, even the developers of WhatsApp Plus.
- How to know if someone uses WhatsApp Plus? is one of the most frequently asked questions, although it is not known exactly if your contact has downloaded the APK, you can start to suspect the following signs:
- Never read messages or play group voice notes (read receipt).
- It never appears online.
- The word “Writing” or “Recording audio” does not appear when it answers you.
- Download your statuses and post them to your story.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp Plus? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from whatsapp plus in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?