iOS 16 has many benefits for users iphone, such as customizing the screen, displaying the battery percentage and, above all, creating stickers with just a few taps; However, your smartphone may not be compatible with this update, but don’t worry as there is a way to achieve it.
For this case, we need to resort to an application available in the App Store and that is completely free and simple in a way, so you can create your own stickers from photos and share them in your favorite messaging apps, either on WhatsApp or even iMessage.
Under this premise, you only need to have space on your iPhone, a good internet connection and have enough battery. then in SPORTS We share a guide with all the steps to follow. Pay attention.
LOOK: The best hints to your ex to upload WhatsApp states
How to create stickers in WhatsApp if you don’t have iOS 16
If you do not have iOS 16 installed on your iPhone or later versions, don’t worry, here we explain a solution through a free app.
- First, you will have to head over to the App Store.
- Here look for the app Sticker Maker Studio and install it.
- Now, open the app and insert an image from your gallery.
- After this, tap on the “Create sticker pack” button.
- In this part you can crop the image and include text.
- Once you place all the details, click on “Save sticker”.
- You can enter more images to create stickers and thus build a collection.
- The app allows you to add to WhatsApp or iMessage.
- Choose the best option for you and go.
In this way, you will be able to create your own stickers without having to have iOS 16 on your iPhone and the best thing is that you will not have to pay to get good results in the app.
How to view deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone
If your friend, partner or another person of interest has deleted messages on WhatsApp, don’t worry, since from your iPhone it is possible to know what was posted and you will not have to install any additional app to find this information.
- Before starting the trick, you need to make sure that you take a backup of WhatsApp.
- Perform this action when you do not receive messages, this in order not to lose any during this process.
- After this, access the “Application settings”.
- Now, when the system asks you for the location of the backup, select that it be on your own mobile.
- From now on, every time someone deletes a message, you will have to uninstall WhatsApp.
- Then, you will have to reinstall the app and restore the last backup.
- Once you confirm this action, you will be able to see the other user’s deleted messages.
Although it is a trick that takes some time, it is very cost-effective if you don’t want to install any third-party apps or programs and can use it for specific cases.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?