WhatsApp It continues to be successful, as the app continues to change and add features that many of us thought weren’t going to be there. Soon you will be able to edit your text messages, just like any other app, and even send voice notes that disappear.
Although updates to WhatsApp we love them, there are things you should know. For example, one of them is the cache. Do you know why you should always delete it from time to time? It is good to always do it from time to time, so we tell you some reasons.
LOOK: WhatsApp: what does the heart with a red dot below mean
It should be noted that deleting the cache of the app belonging to the Meta conglomerate will not have consequences for your conversations, nor will your stickers be deleted, much less will they disappear.
Why you should delete the WhatsApp cache
- The first thing you should do is go to the Settings of your smartphone.
- There look for the Applications option.
- At that moment look for the WhatsApp app.
- You will see several options such as Stop or Force Close.
- We go to storage and there we delete the cache.
- At that time we will free up a large part of the space occupied by WhatsApp.
- In this section, the WhatsApp cache, only junk files are stored that are only used for installing or updating the app.
- It should be noted that these do not store your conversations, on the contrary, it is always good to keep your chats in the cloud for any setback.
- The garbage that is stored in the WhatsApp cache can weigh up to 1 GB of your computer’s memory.