The states of WhatsApp They are increasingly popular among users, since you can easily share a wide variety of information such as images, files, voice notes, and even YouTube videos, a quite feasible option if you want to make something new known.
Under this premise, you will not only save time, but you will be able to reach more people in a matter of seconds, find out who viewed the video and even choose which contacts to share this material with, so it is undoubtedly one of the most feasible alternatives you can wear.
Whether you have an Android cell phone or an iOS system, you can carry out this trick without any problem, therefore, from SPORTS We explain in detail how to share any YouTube video in WhatsApp states successfully.
How to share Youtube videos in WhatsApp states
We explain in detail how you can upload YouTube videos to your WhatsApp states on your iPhone or Android cell phone.
- From your smartphone, go to the YouTube app.
- Then, find the video that you want to share on WhatsApp.
- Once this is done, tap on the “Share” option.
- This alternative will appear below the title of the video.
- Immediately, a list of apps will appear, choose WhatsApp.
- Now, the application will open and you will have to tap on “My status”.
- After this, you will see a preview of the YouTube video, as well as the link.
- Click on the “Send” icon and that’s it.
As an additional trick, you can go to your WhatsApp status settings to choose who to share this YouTube video with, in this way, it will be much more personalized.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?