Among the most notable features of WhatsApp There are groups, since through these chats you can talk with friends, family, co-workers, among others, in a more efficient way and thus keep abreast of any information. Now, if you are someone who values your privacy, you may not want your conversations to leak.
For this case, WhatsApp offers certain custom settings so that you can set various functions in privacy, such as temporary messages and archiving chats. With the first function you will prevent your texts from being forwarded, copied and even nobody will be able to take a screenshot.
In the case of the second alternative, your group chat will remain hidden from the “Chats” section of WhatsApp. If you have an iPhone, from SPORTS We explain to you through a simple tutorial what you should do. Pay attention to the details.
So you can create a secret group on WhatsApp
If you want to create a group that no one else knows and the messages are kept hidden, we explain what you should do, below on your iOS cell phone.
- From your iPhone, open the WhatsApp app and enter the “Chats” section.
- Now, tap on the name of the WhatsApp group.
- Click on “Temporary messages” and click on “Continue”.
- Select a certain time: 14 hours, 7 days or 90 days.
- After that time your messages will be deleted.
- Likewise, no one will be able to capture your texts, copy them or forward them.
- Now, go back to the “Chats” and locate the group chat.
- Swipe the chat to the left and choose “Archive”.
- Subsequently, go to “Settings”, within WhatsApp.
- Finally, tap on “Chats” and choose “Keep chats archived”.
From this moment on, your conversations will be kept private or in “incognito mode”, as it is also known.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?