Current mobile devices do not come with a charger in their respective boxes, why? According to the brands, they promote “reuse” and “environmental care”, but the truth is that in this way they save a lot of money. Said decision forces you to make an additional expense, the purchase of a charger, ideally it should be original, although due to its exorbitant price you resort to replicas or generics, what happens if you charge your cell phone Android with “non-original” cables? From Depor we will explain it immediately.
It seems something normal and that it does not represent any type of problem, but it is really the opposite, since in recent days a large number of users reported the same error that has no conventional solutionthis came when they decided to charge their cell phones with “non-original” cables or connected the equipment to USB ports not suitable for phones.
There is no other alternative than to take your device to the technical service to put an end to this frustrating problem. Internet forums specialized in technology indicate that it would be a misconfiguration of the Android operating system, so they probably have to disassemble the equipment or perform advanced configuration in the software.
Know what happens when you charge your cell phone with a “non-original” charger
- First, you will notice that after connecting your smartphone Android it will not charge quickly and will stay at the same percentage for several minutes.
- For it to load normally you would have to turn off the equipment.
- Now, the screen of your cell phone will turn on at all times because you will receive the following notification 24 hours a day: “USB connector disconnected”.
- It won’t stop appearing, which also causes excessive battery drain.
- It is as if they were connecting and disconnecting the charger.
- That is not the worst, since the warning will continue to appear even if you have formatted the device. In simple words there is no solution.
- It is estimated that it is a software misconfiguration or that the USB-C port is damaged by the “non-original” charger.
So you can know how long your cell phone is on
- First, enter the “Settings” of your phone Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, click on the section that says “Battery and device care”, the name of the options varies slightly depending on the brand and model of the device.
- A new window will open, scroll down and click on the “Diagnosis” option.
- The next step is to tap on the button called “Restart status on”, which is located at the bottom.
- You will get the following message: “Your phone has been on for (x) days.”
It is important to clarify that your phone Android It will not be directly affected if you do not turn it off, however, it is recommended to do it at least once a week, so you would be giving the battery or RAM memory a break, these actions could extend the life of your equipment and improve its performance. performance.