If you are one of the people who enjoys 5G in its cell phone Or are you thinking of buying a device with this technology, as there are pros and cons to doing so. Devices are already arriving with this connection to navigate faster.
However the 5G, in Latin American countries, it is still a dream since not all smartphones have that option. And if you have this new communication technology, here we tell you the reasons to turn it off cell phone.
LOOK: Find out what to check before buying a used Android phone
Remember that you can decide whether or not you want to deactivate this internet revolution from your Android. Best of all, you don’t have to install a third-party app or anything like that to get it done.
Why you should disable 5G on your Android phone
- First of all, it is that not all places have 5G.
- In Latin America you can only find 5G in the important districts, but not in the most distant ones.
- If you look closely, it is possible that your smartphone only has 4G in your home.
- For this it is better to disable it.
- It also happens that 5G, by not recognizing this technology in your house, it will be better to deactivate it since it generates more energy consumption.
- Your Android phone will always be looking for 5G to connect, so this would lead to overheating.
- To be able to deactivate 5G, you just have to enter the Settings of your mobile device.
- Then go to the Internet and networks.
- At that moment go to “Mobile network” and you must click on “Preferred network type”.
- There will appear 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G. Choose 4G and go.
- With this, you will no longer have 5G until everything in your city works with that internet network.