Your telephone Android Was lasting up to 8+ hours of continuous use and now the battery drains quickly? It is normal for this to happen, suddenly you are about to exhaust the charging cycles, a value that is used to measure the useful life of the mobile battery.
What are charge cycles? As we said before, it is an indicator to know approximately how long the battery of your smartphone will work. By the time you charge your device from 0% to 100% you have exhausted one charge cycle, therefore, four thousand or five thousand milliampere (mAh) batteries were designed to last between 300 to 500 cycles.
On this occasion, from Depor we will teach you how to know the current battery status of your phone, so you will evaluate if you need to change it or wait a little longer to do so. Replacing this component is complex, it is not an easy task for someone who has no previous knowledge in cell phone technical service, remember that current equipment has a built-in battery that cannot be removed with household tools.
How to know the battery life of your Android cell phone
- It is necessary to highlight that this process can be done from any phone Android.
- First, access the native calling application.
- Now, dial the following code “*#*#4636#*#*”, without the quotes of course.
- A secret menu will immediately open.
- In this section you can view the current status and battery information.
- If it appears to you that the useful life of the battery is 90%, then the component is in the limit of being in good condition, but, if it appears values less than 50%, the ideal would be that you change it so that you can use your smartphone for more than 8 hours a day.
So you can know how long your cell phone is on
- First, enter the “Settings” of your phone Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, click on the section that says “Battery and device care”, the name of the options varies slightly depending on the brand and model of the device.
- A new window will open, scroll down and click on the “Diagnosis” option.
- The next step is to tap on the button called “Restart status on”, which is located at the bottom.
- You will get the following message: “Your phone has been on for (x) days.”
It is important to clarify that your phone Android It will not be directly affected if you do not turn it off, however, it is recommended to do it at least once a week, so you would be giving the battery or RAM memory a break, these actions could extend the life of your equipment and improve its performance. performance.