Every day you manipulate your mobile device with operating system Android, even when eating, while you are in the toilet, doing some sport, etc., so for this reason you should clean it at least once a day. Cleaning the phone requires special products, avoid using water or toilet paper, remember that it is an electronic product and could be damaged immediately.
In addition to personal hygiene, you must also maintain the cleanliness of the objects that you use most frequently, and one of these devices is the smart phoneshowever, you must be careful when cleaning them, since these are electronic devices that, when in contact with water, dust or fluff, could be damaged in a matter of seconds.
What happens if you don’t clean your cell phone? the consequences are very serious in the short and long termFirst, it is possible that dust enters the internal components of the smartphone; second, you are going to reduce the touch sensitivity of the screen because you leave grease on it, and third, by constantly touching it you can fill it with viruses and bacteria that would be harmful to your health.
Before starting, remember that cleaning must be complete, it means that it would be good if you remove the case and the screen protector (if you have added one), if the case is made of plastic you should wash it, later we will tell you how to do it.
The steps to clean your smartphone
- First, you must acquire 70° antiseptic alcohol and a cloth used to clean lens glasses.
- Now, remove the case and the screen protector, the latter throw it away because it will no longer work.
- You can wash the case directly with the water that comes out of your bathroom tap.
- The next step is to spray alcohol on the rag, not on the smartphone Android and less in the holes of the team.
- Start cleaning the screen and body from top to bottom or vice versa so that no smudges remain.
- Do not blow into the speaker hole, or where you insert the charger or headphones, if you want to give it internal maintenance, take it to the technical service.
- Finally, replace the case to protect it from falls, be careful, the case must be 100% dry.
So you can block spam calls on Android
If you find it too annoying to receive spam calls on Android and iPhone, we show you a simple method that you can apply on each smartphone.
- What you must first do is enter the Settings app from your mobile.
- Then, go to the Settings option.
- Among the alternatives, choose to block or filter.
- Now, tap on the “Silence unknown numbers” section to enable it.
- From this moment on, spam numbers will be blacklisted.
- Also, you can place the contacts you want in this list.