Currently, they have created mobile apps that can solve the school or university tasks of your children, nephews, grandchildren, etc., although this technological advance seems beneficial, it could be a double-edged sword because students would not learn anything. You should only resort to this type of program when you really tried the exercise of a subject, such as: physics, mathematical reasoning, trigonometry, etc.
For the purpose that we have just mentioned, “Socratic“, What is it and what is it for? Basically, it is a learning application developed by the Google company, which aims to help students with the academic tasks of their school, institute or university. It is necessary to remember that the aforementioned platform uses artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and browser searchin this way the user connects with the educational resources of the millions of web pages that exist.
In addition, Socratic will automatically search for the best resources available on the internet, thus displaying very useful videos, websites that explain the questions or exercises in detail, and even study guides created by experts in certain subjects.
The steps to use Socratic and solve your tasks with the cell phone
- First, download the app through the Google Play Store from Androidyou get it by clicking on the following link.
- Now, open it and grant it the necessary permissions for it to operate without any problems.
- The next step is to take a picture of the exercise or question with the camera Socratic.
- It will immediately detect it and search the entire internet for the answer.
- Click on any result or solution and then tap on “See answer”.
- The app is compatible with all mobile devices running Android 5.0 or higher.
What to do if you find an Android cell phone?
- First, don’t turn off the phoneit is a fact that the owner will try to call your number to check if it is still on.
- In case a meeting point for the return is coordinated, the ideal would be to go with a police authority, in this way you will have security if it is a stranger.
- Before handing it over, make sure he unlocks it and tells you his phone number to verify that it really belongs to him or her.
- If you have found it in a shopping center or educational institution (trusted), the ideal would be to report the mobile to the “Lost and found” area, they will take care of everything else.
- Now, if no one contacts you after several hours and you found the object on the street, go to the nearest police station in your area to hand it over.
- Remember to give the exact specifications of the find, such as: the date, time, exact address, etc. The authorities will work to get it into the hands of its true owner.